Attitude Quotes ( BEST 10 Quotes ) Hindi shayari



1. The longer the title the less important the jab.


2. I am hot dude with coll attitude.😈

3. If loving you is worng,Then I don't want to be right.👀😈

4 . I am what I am............I will never try to be some one else👀

5 . Dear lord, there is a bug in your software.......it's called sunday , please fix it !😂😂




6. When people judge you on what they are told or what they see..............get too know me first.

7. IF YOU DISLIKE ME , REMEMBER ; IT'S MIND OVER MATTER. I DON'T MIND AND YOU DON'T MATTER.........😂😈

8. Smartness is a perfect beauty.😍💕

9. Good news is I 'm smiling. Bad news is it's the kind of smile that people should fear. 😈😈😈

10 . My attitude is a result of your actions..Soo if you don't like my attitude blame Yourself.👀❤

2 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Search This Blog