Attitude Quotes ( BEST 11 Quotes ) Attitude shayari.......


1. Please don't get confused between my attitude & personality!👀❤☝☺











2. The meaninig of things lies not in the things themseleves , but in own attitude towarrds them.👀✌☝











3. Awesome ends with me and ulgy starts with you.💗☝👀











4. If you expect me to be there you . you should be there for me too.....☺👀💕











5. It is sad but trustful that some people simply frow old,but they niver grow UP!💚💓☝☺











6. Weakness of attitude bacomes weakness of character.👀☝😈











7. I tried being like you, my personality didn't like it.❤☝😇











8. The greatest pleasure in life is doing say you can't.👆☺💖











9. Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.👀💓☝











10 . Always remember you are uunique,just like everyone else.☝❤👀


 
















11. I don't come with dice.So don't play me.👀😒

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Search This Blog