"Alone Quotes" ( BEST 130+ Quotes ) English Pickup line


1. Asssociate yourself with people of good quality with people of good quality, for it is batter to bhe alone than in bad company..👀

2. Grant that I may not pray alone with the mouth; help me that i may pray from the depths of my heart.👀

 3  . The longer one is alone, the easier it is to hear the song of the earth.👀❤

4. They are all gone into the world of light , and I alone sit lingering hear. 👀❤☺

 5 . I feel so good after a workout. Any time you can be alone with yourself is relly important .👀❤☺

 6.As a body everyone is single, as a soul never.


7.It's time to end the cruel slaughter of whales and leave these magnificent creatures alone.


8.They are all gone into the world of light, and I alone sit lingering here.


9.Is he alone who has courage on his right hand and faith on his left hand?


10.Grant that I may not pray alone with the mouth; help me that I may pray from the depths of my heart.

"Alone Quotes" ( BEST 130+ Quotes ) English Pickup line (habybee.blogspot.com)



11.You only grow when you are alone.

12.I like to read books and be alone; I'm not social butterfly.

13.person. I'm sorry.

14.As a body everyone is single, as a soul never.

15.The doer alone learneth.

16.You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.

17.When everything is lonely I can be my best friend.

18.In any great organization it is far, far safer to be wrong with the majority than to be right alone.

19.Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also.

20.All men's misfortunes spring from their hatred of being alone.



It's 21.better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.

22.Don't let the past steal your present. This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.

23.Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying.

24.When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.

25.What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.

26.Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone; therefore we are saved by love.

27.I restore myself when I'm alone.

28.I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.

29.Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.


30In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence.



31.Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.

32.It's amazing living alone. I'm very lucky. It's like a refuge.

33.I have so many different personalities in me and I still feel lonely.

34.Remember that the revolution is what is important, and each one of us, alone, is worth nothing.

35.The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yoursel

36.On stage I make love to twenty five thousand people; and then I go home alone.

37.Between 1910 and 1950 approximately 350 lives of Jesus were published in the English language alone.

38.Marriage is good for those who are afraid to sleep alone at night.

39.I feel so good after a workout. Any time you can be alone with yourself is really important.

40.I never did anything alone. Whatever was accomplished in this country was accomplished collectively.



41.It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.

42.It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.

43.Don't go away. I don't want to be alone. I can't stand being alone.

44.All men's miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone.

45.For an adult, eating alone at McDonald's is admitting a kind of defeat.

46.Moon! Moon! I am prone before you. Pity me, and drench me in loneliness.

47.Freedom of being alone is intoxicating.

48.I have nothing to hide in art. The initial force alone can bring anyone to the end he must attain.

49.Being alone is very difficult.

50.Thank you for leaving us alone but giving us enough attention to boost our egos.


51.Schizophrenia beats dining alone.

52.The longer one is alone, the easier it is to hear the song of the earth.

53.You need a whole community to raise a child. I have raised two children, alone.

54.He alone loves the Creator perfectly who manifests a pure love for his neighbor.

55.Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self.

56.Unless we love and are loved, each of us is alone, each of us is deeply lonely.

57.No one can arrive from being talented alone, work transforms talent into genius.

58.I only go out to get me a fresh appetite for being alone.

59.I would rather be alone and a loud voice for action than be silent.

60.Only the lonely know the way I feel tonight.



61.If Galileo had said in verse that the world moved, the inquisition might have let him alone.

62.Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.

63.When the people you love are gone, you're alone.


Q.Best quotes or pikeup line👎👎


  1. You only grow when you are alone.
  2. Don't go away. I don't want to be alone. I can't stand being alone.
  3. Remember that the revolution is what is important, and each one of us, alone, is worth nothing.
  4. When I'm alone, I can sleep crossways in bed without an argument.
  5. I think it's interesting that 'cologne' rhymes with 'alone.'
  6. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
  7. Only the lonely know the way I feel tonight.
  8. Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.
  9. I restore myself when I'm alone.
  10. Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self.
  11. I like to read books and be alone; I'm not social butterfly person. I'm sorry.
  12. I don't like being alone.
  13. I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
  14. It's better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.
  15. I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.
  16. On stage I make love to twenty five thousand people; and then I go home alone.
  17. No one can arrive from being talented alone, work transforms talent into genius.
  18. No dream is ever chased alone.
  19. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
  20. I would like that no citizen of the state feels alone and helpless. The entire nation is with them.
  21. As I get older I'm more and more comfortable being alone.
  22. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
  23. Blood alone moves the wheels of history.
  24. Words and pictures can work together to communicate more powerfully than either alone.
  25. As a body everyone is single, as a soul never.
  26. It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
  27. Man cannot live by incompetence alone.
  28. The people, and the people alone, are the motive force in the making of world history.
  29. They are all gone into the world of light, and I alone sit lingering here.
  30. Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying.
  31. He travels the fastest who travels alone.
  32. Is he alone who has courage on his right hand and faith on his left hand?
  33. Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.
  34. One travels more usefully when alone, because he reflects more.
  35. All men's miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone.
  36. Living alone makes it harder to find someone to blame.
  37. We learn about life not from plusses alone, but from minuses as well.
  38. Life is only a long and bitter suicide, and faith alone can transform this suicide into a sacrifice.
  39. Marriage is good for those who are afraid to sleep alone at night.
  40. I feel so good after a workout. Any time you can be alone with yourself is really important.
  41. Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone; therefore we are saved by love.
  42. It's time to end the cruel slaughter of whales and leave these magnificent creatures alone.
  43. Moon! Moon! I am prone before you. Pity me, and drench me in loneliness.
  44. If Galileo had said in verse that the world moved, the inquisition might have let him alone.
  45. Let me alone, and go in search of someone else.
  46. When the people you love are gone, you're alone.
  47. I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone.
  48. I never did anything alone. Whatever was accomplished in this country was accomplished collectively.
  49. Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter.
  50. The object of oratory alone in not truth, but persuasion.
  51. All men's misfortunes spring from their hatred of being alone.
  52. You're only lonely if you're not there for you.
  53. It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.
  54. I have so many different personalities in me and I still feel lonely.
  55. Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone and solitude expresses the glory of being alone.
  56. In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence.
  57. You aren't going to leave me alone are you?
  58. I have nothing to hide in art. The initial force alone can bring anyone to the end he must attain.
  59. Remember, man does not live on bread alone: sometimes he needs a little buttering up.
  60. That Amazing Moment.. When YOu DrOp YOur PhOne.. But, The HeadphOnes Save Its Life.. ^_-
  61. I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
  62. The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza.
  63. I don't always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.
  64. Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.
  65. The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.



2 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Search This Blog