Attitude Quotes ( True Life Quotes Sayings in English )



1. I have attitude for those who force me to show them.👀❤

   2 . A bad attitude is plane tire if you not change it you can never think positivel.👀

     3 . If people have a problem with you , always remember , it is THEIRD problem.☺👀

    4. I went my girlfriend like Google , she will understand me better.👀❤

5. Attitudes have the power to lift us up or tear us down.👀👆💓


6. If peopal have a problem with you then ask him her problem !

7. I am multi telented , I can talk and piss you off at the same time.☺👀

8. It's not my attitude it's my style👊👀

9. People say I have a dirty mind , mut I say its just creative😀

10. Before you judge me make sure that you'r perfect.💥👻



 11. Always smiling , because your smile is a reason for many others to smile ........smile please😊👀💗

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Search This Blog